Friday, December 07, 2012

When happiness strikes.

I'm a fairly jovial kid. Even during my darkest times, I can squeeze a smile or two; even though it was very hard and painful. But I guess that says a lot about me. I'm a sucker for pain and if I may steal BackStreet Boys' line 'loneliness has always been a friend of mine', I'm used to it. How odd for a positive guy like me to say so; he must be losing his marbles! However in all honesty, I need to feel that way because it's the only way I can appreciate the good things in my life. 

The point I'm trying to make here is that happiness come in small packages. Whether you completed that article, ran 100meters, or finished a book, these things are worth celebrating for. 

So in a nutshell, when happiness strikes, you embrace it with all your heart. 

Easy right?



No comments: